The rise of legal operations: designing data-driven legal processes
This live webinar will feature a panel of legal operations professionals in conversation with Richard Mabey, CEO at Juro. Our panel will include...
Stephanie Corey: CLOC Co-Founder; Co-founder and General Partner at UpLevel Ops
Lucy Endel Bassli: Founder & Principal of InnoLegal Services, Chief Legal Strategist at LawGeex
Sarah Barrett-Vane: Legal Operations Consultant, former Director of Legal Ops at Royal Mail
What we'll be talking about
- Legal operations is on the rise, why, and where is it going?
- What does it really mean to be a data-driven legal team?
- In which key areas should legal data be used?
- How can you get hold of data, and which types are actually useful?
- How do you equip your team to use data in a meaningful way?
- How can using data alter the perception of the legal team within the wider business?
- What are the main challenges in getting buy in for a legal operations project?
- Legal technology and process improvement - what options are there for in-house?
- Where can legal teams go to seek more information on legal operations?
- What does the legal team of the future look like?
2018 | 09:00 PDT | 17:00 in the UK