When resources are tight, what first steps can you take to optimise legal operations?
Legal operations can transform the effectiveness and efficiency of your legal department, but it can feel intimidating knowing where to start.
This live webinar will feature a panel of legal operations experts in conversation with Richard Mabey, CEO at Juro. Our panel will include:
Amy Jacoby: Legal Operations Manager at Spotify
Holly Manvell: Deputy Company Secretary & Head of Legal Operations at Trainline
Natalie Salunke: Vice President & Head of Legal - Europe at FLEETCOR
- Communications: three ways to reduce your email burden
- Data analytics: if you can only monitor one number, what should it be?
- Organizational design: you're hiring the second lawyer in your company. What skillset should you look for?
- Technology & process support: what tech hacks can you do with the office software you already have?
- Cross-functional alignment: who's the one ally elsewhere in the business you should focus on aligning with?
- Vendor management: what's the single most valuable behavioural change you should ask from your external counsel?
- Financial management: if you're the only in-house lawyer and you only have time to build one spreadsheet, what should it be?
- Questions from the audience
2018 | 12:30 - 13:30 GMT